Community and Voluntary Sector Research

East Riding of Yorkshire council are currently seeking information about the needs of the community and voluntary sector. This information will be used to tender/commission services to support the sector. It is therefore important that as many grass roots organisations as possible tell the Council what they need and what they think.

How should village halls be supported?
  • ERYC grant to ERA of RCB to help cover costs?
  • Service Level Agreements with East Riding Voluntary Action Services or Humber and Wolds Rural Community Council to provide training, volunteer centre, community accountancy, funding advice?
  • Maintain discretionary rate relief?

These are just a few ideas please add your own in your reply

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply